Monday 18 April 2011

Liza Rendina's Little Stars

I recently found a lovely blog called Kickcan & Conkers - Deborah blogs from her home in the South of France (oh, how jealous I am, I love the South of France!). If you visit her blog you will also find a recent posting about another talented woman, Liza Rendina. Liza makes these exquisite felt animals - you can find her on Etsy, her website and her blog. I love the detail and the gorgeous fabrics on these "Little Stars". Those horses are such dudes!


Noisette bunny

Rudy horse and Tandoori horse

Violet bunny

Lucilla bunny and Nosiette bunny (in another outfit)
Odette goose

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for spreading the word - so pleased to see how loved Liza's work is - I knew she had something special, just takes times getting yourself known.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips