Sunday 3 April 2011

Mad about Poufs

I am in love with poufs, or is it pouffes? Whichever, I want one - no definitely more than one. I guess it's just an extension of my cushion obsession. I would like one by my hanging egg chair, and several in my kids' new sitting room. You can use them as a seat, a footstool, or a side table... brilliant! Which is your favourite?


Crochet Floor Cushions from Etsy
Divine Leather Moroccan Poufs from my friends over at Ada & Darcy


Love the little pom poms on these poufs from Living at Home
Amy Butler combines my love of colour, pattern, patchwork & poufs! 

More loveliness from Amy Butler Design
Love this room from Apartment Therapy - and there's that stripey rug I want!
Gorgeous embroidered poufs from Le Souk
Beautifully chunky Urchin Poufs by Christien Meindertsma
Lucky last - click on this caption for instructions on how to knit this little beauty yourself


Unfortunately I can't knit. But if anyone can and wants to knit me a hot pink pouf following the instructions from this last photo, I'll love you forever. I'm willing to pay, just tell me your price :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips