Friday 24 June 2011

Born to Run

Thanks to everyone's comments and interest in my store - both on my blog, Facebook, and in person. I'm hoping to have it open to the public sometime in July (fingers crossed, will keep you posted).
I mentioned yesterday how a few things are being neglected while I set up shop, one being my fitness. I really miss my running - I'm staying up at night way too late, and not able to get up early enough for my morning jog. When I get back to it these are some of my running essentials...


Yurbuds - the most awesome ear buds that fit over your normal ipod earphones. Designed by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner, they never fall out, and it doesn't even feel like you're wearing anything. Take it from me, they are fantastic!
iPod Nano - of course the yurbuds are no good without an ipod.
Inspirational Music - load up your iPod with some really motivational tunes. My favourites to run to are "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor (go Rocky!) and Rihana.
Lorna Jane clothes - these are the best clothes for working out, super comfy and super stylish.
Nike running shoes - you definitely need good running shoes if you're hitting the pavements.
Running buddy - Sam is my perfect running buddy. She's always ready when I am, great company, and she doesn't mind that I listen to my music and don't talk to her!

1 comment :

  1. How cute is your running partner?! But I know what you mean, the minute we don't have enough time, work outs are usually the first thing to go.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips