Thursday 1 September 2011

Thank You

A very warm 'Thank You' to everyone who has supported me with the opening of the Cush & Nooks store. I have had some beautiful messages from people, lots of you are joining up to our mailing list (see bottom of the store's home page), and 'liking' us on Facebook.
The art prints have proved to be popular, which is fantastic! We have only stocked one of each print to begin with, but will be putting in another order soon, so if one of the ones you like has already sold (temporarily unavailable), please email me and I will make sure it is on our next order. And keep watching... I have plans for new products! xxx
PS: Thanks and congrats to Vicky who will be receiving a complimentary A5 print for being our first official customer.






5 comments :

  1. Store looks great Vic! Congrats! I'll pop it onto my post in the morning :) Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vic,

    I read about your new store on Abbey's blog this morning and had to pop by! It's looks gorgeous - I particularly like the artwork. So pretty. I'll be back to shop when I have a bit more time (it's my little fella's 1st birthday today). Congrats on the huge achievement! Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. the prints look gorgeous! all the best for your new venture. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Vic ... just had a look at the store and I love the teacup prints.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips