Tuesday 20 December 2011

The Brides Cafe

I came across The Brides Cafe, when I noticed they had posted one of my images on their Tumblr site. When I find a Tumblr site I love, it just has one after another gorgeous image, and I can get stuck there for quite some time. These are some of the 'home' pics that move me for one reason or another...


I want stairs so I can do this

Looks like Scandinavia meets Morocco - two of my fav styles

Love everything in this pic - sign, rug, lovely bits & pieces on shelves

Come to my place please - do you think you could ever get out once you sat in this?

Great shelves - it looks like a giant stack of books instead of individual shelves

The contrast between chairs & table is awesome, and what orderly book shelves!

Black & white love - and beautiful dog!

Gorgeous mix of patterns and colours

4 comments :

  1. I have just discovered your blog recently through Coral and Coast. I love your items shown today, I have actually featured some similar bowls on a slideshow of Christmas gift ideas on my own blog but they were sourced overseas.

    I will definitely be looking at your shop and lovely items and hope that I might be able to do a post on your shop early next year.

    I am a kiwi blogger and have an Interior/art/lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get very caught up in tumblr! Before I know it, I've been sitting in front of the screen for hours! Love that first shot especially :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun collection of images- will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A swing like that would be far too dangerous at our house... I would nap away entire weekends and no work would get done!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips