Thursday 9 August 2012

Divine Inspiration

The fabulous Lucy Feagin from The Design Files posted a Melbourne home on her blog yesterday that made me swoon! It belongs to graphic designer, Lauren Seeman, and her husband David, owners of Patchy Rugs. The bedroom, to me, is absolute perfection - a simple white base with some gorgeous styling. A stunning mix of patterns, and just enough pink to satisfy me without making it too feminine. I'm also inspired by the bedside lights, and now think I'll move my little deer head over next to the bed, and hang my knitted cord light on. Make sure you see many more photos and read Lucy's full story.








3 comments :

  1. Oh that bedside table... divine! I'm also crazy for those over-dyed rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful home Vic! I love all the colour and light :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips