Monday 1 October 2012

Adore Turns Two

I've been away for a few days, and it was lovely to come home just in time to read the latest issue of my favourite online magazine, Adore Home magazine.



It's a special issue for me... not only do I get to see some of my favourite Sydney bloggers and designers helping to celebrate Adore's 2nd birthday (the next best thing to being there); but I also felt very privileged to be asked to take part in the Blog Loving feature.



Two Australian women that I have plenty of admiration for are... Louise Bell, whose gorgeous shop Table Tonic features in the Sydney Northern Beaches shopping tour;



... and Anna Spiro of Absolutely Beautiful Things who is most well known for her residential interior design, but in this issue of Adore, showcases her signature use of colour and pattern in a fabulous riverside cocktail bar called Mr & Mrs G.



And here's a little sneaky peek of some of the delicious eye candy waiting for you. So head on over for a large serving of interior inspiration.


6 comments :

  1. It was such a great edition wasn't it?! And I was so excited to see you featured Vic! Big congrats :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vic this is such huge news- Congratulations!! Can't wait to head over and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that's so awesome, congratulations! Your blog is a constant source of inspiration so I'm glad they're putting you in the lime light :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Malayka, and Abbey, Santa and Amy :) x

      Delete
  4. Congrats Vic! Was really nice reading about you in this mag! LovT
    www.ladychatterleysaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips