Thursday 25 July 2013

Beauty in Brazil

There are so many cool and quirky things happening in this tiny home in São Paulo, Brazil,
I just had to share it with you. It may be small in size, only 98m², but it's big in personality.





Where to start?!... the round shelving unit is pretty cool - I do have a thing for circles, and objects that are both practical and aesthetically pleasing. Hanging your bike on the wall is also practical in a small home, and again, looks cool, as long as it's a nice looking bike.




I'd quite like a drum full of Chanel No. 5 as my side table. The matt black surface looks great against the white wall and chartreuse lamp.




Piled up magazines find a second use as a coffee table.




I love the black wall. It's so striking, and also means that the television subtly blends into it when it's not on, rather than becoming a feature of the room.



A pair of black Muuto pendant lights hang over a pair of black stools. The black fridge and cabinetry behind also look stunning against the polished concrete.







Pops of bold colour are playful and fun in amongst the otherwise muted colour scheme found in the bedroom. Love that low hung light.




The brilliant thing is, this is a rented home. Remove all the furniture and accessories and you have a small, mostly grey and white home. It just goes to show you how you can bring a place to life with your belongings.

4 comments :

  1. Amazing! *-*

    http://cafecomaraposa.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably one of the coolest rentals I have ever seen! I have vetoed my husband getting a big fancy bike for many years but after seeing how they store theirs, I have tons of ideas! I couldn't not mention the polished concrete in the kitchen... my favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool house. I posted both the kitchen and Chanel side table images on FB yesterday!! Love the styling! x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips