Thursday 12 December 2013

A Modern Christmas

Christmas has really snuck up on me this year - it's been such a fabulously busy year! But it's hard to ignore the fact that the big day draws ever closer. Everywhere I look you see Christmas, but it's Pinterest, in particular, that constantly bombards me with festive images. Some of them are truly beautiful, and I find that I'm drawn to those that take a slightly more modern approach. Here are a few of my favourite decorating images...





source: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5


And I love all these alternatives to a traditional Christmas tree. I see these working in a small space where there's not enough room for a big tree; or maybe your office; or perhaps it's just that something different appeals to you...





source: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5


And if you haven't already, check out the fabulous Christmas range that our friends Tea Pea have in stock - so gorgeous! How are your Christmas preparation coming along?


No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips