Thursday 27 February 2014

Big Love for Fenton & Fenton

Anyone who has followed my blog for a while will know how much I love Fenton & Fenton in Melbourne. Can you believe I have never stepped foot in their shop?! So far I have only been able to love them from a far, but it is my mission to make it to Melbourne very soon - anyone want to sponsor me?! ;) 

I was on the Fenton & Fenton blog yesterday soaking up the beauty. I really couldn't be any more in awe and inspired! Their shop window displays are divine...




These photos featuring some of their bedding range... also gorgeous. Just the right amount of colour, pattern and boho, with a bit of the unexpected. Styled by Julia Green and photographed by Armelle Habib, pop over and check out more.





And just a few sneaky peeks around the Fenton & Fenton store...



Have you been lucky enough to visit in person? I would love to hear your experience.

4 comments :

  1. Great!
    In Australia you have fantastic shops and designers!
    I like to watch the pictures - so many colors and light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Una, Australia has some amazing shops x

      Delete
  2. these pics are so you Vic...it's like you have styled them with all the things you like. Been to Melbourne, saw some cool shops but never quite made it to Fenton and Fenton...on the list for next time tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So me, Jodie! Definitely make sure you go next visit, and let me know what you think. Hopefully I'll get there first ;) x

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips