Monday 21 July 2014

My GREAT.LY Boutique

Have you heard about GREAT.LY yet? It's such a brilliant concept and website, and I'm really excited to now be a part of it. There are three important players... the makers (all those clever people that create amazing products), the tastemakers (those who spend their days searching and writing about beautiful things, and who have built up an online presence - that's me!), and the shoppers (who want to buy all the awesome products - that's you!).




I am a tastemaker, which means that I have created a GREAT.LY boutique and filled it with my favourite products from the GREAT.LY makers. It's a win-win situation... the tastemakers promote and market their boutique, leaving the makers free to do what they do best - create. The tastemakers take a small cut on any products sold through their boutique. And the shoppers get one clean, non-cluttered market place with amazing products from around the world curated by the tastemakers who they already know and follow.




I have created seven different categories in my shop. For the Little Ones...




For your Home...




Stationery...




Beautiful Art...




Also, Great Reading, For your Office, and Accessorise. Pop over to check out all of my GREAT.LY boutique, and make sure you bookmark it as I will be adding and updating it all the time. Go on, become part of the GREAT.LY family.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips